Friday, May 11, 2012

Memories

I like to dwell in memories,
Back how I wish it could be,
back to when the frost was green,
and happiness lept around unseen
among the smiling trees.

I like to dwell in memories,
back to how I liked it to be,
with raindrops as smiles, and sunshine and clouds,
when love was alive, and life was loud,
and so it shall still be.

For in my memory, you and I,
we jump on clouds and touch the sky,
and the sun shines down with its warming gaze
and melts all the sadness away,
And all the frost melts off the trees,
and happiness is once again set free,
and the sun comes out and the raindrops smile
and the rainbow decides to stay for awhile.
And then all the earth comes alive,
for in my memory you survive,
and dwell awhile with me,
alas, but only in memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment