Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yes, this is realistic.



When I get married, I want to have a husband like Adam Young. And he shall have brown eyes, and he shall be brilliant and see the world in a magical way. And we will go hunt down a rainbow and find the source of its color and then steal some of the rainbow color from the place that they store the rainbow colors, and put it in our house, so our house will look like a rainbow on the inside. And then, when the sun comes up, the house will light up with color and light, and the sun rays will be illuminated by the rainbows, so I will have sun rays, rainbow style beaming throughout my house, and it will be magical. And then he will make me breakfast and I will eat it and be in love with the world, and him, and my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment