Wednesday, February 8, 2012

People wonderings :)


Sometimes I really really don't understand people. I mean, I love them, but I really don't understand. I think nobody really understands, although many people have tried. Hence all the philosophy and the physiology and everything else dedicated to understanding the human being. You can cut them open, you can take out all their insides and piece them back together. You can try to understand their minds and how they work, you can devote your life to study and to understanding them. You can live in different cultures, and experience different people. You can read books, and take medication. You can spend your entire life living among them. And yet, they can still surprise you. Their laughter, their kindness, their creativity, and even their cruelty. They can scare you, astound you, they can make you happy, and they can make you angry. There is so much variety, I don't think, we, as people, will ever be able to understand. But it makes me wonder, if there was no God, how in the world did the world get there? I mean, the fact that despite all the understanding there is, people can still surprise you, and I think will always be able to. How could all this creativity, and brilliance, and innocence, and variety show up from nothing? But, as I do know God, it just makes me wonder. Wonder. Because MY God, created all of this. What a large, complex God I must have that he would create all of this and still love me. I think as I will never truly be able to understand people, I most definitely will never be able to understand God. But I can be satisfied that, unlike people, my God will always and forever remain my God. And will love me even when no human ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment